Dartmouth 01803 833 434
Dartmouth a town for all seasons. Few costal towns have such amazing views and historical interests. Dartmouth has many assets, from the Harbour, the Castle to the Royal Naval Collage.
Dartmouth offers an excellent range of boating activities, spectacular walks and independent specialist shops.
The Elim Experience
Your Host, Rosemary extends a warm and inviting welcome to all of her guests and prides herself in offering a truly Home from Home Experience at Elim.
Guests can relax with early morning tea whilst enjoying the spectacular views from the lounge, bedroom or garden before sampling the superb breakfast which is sure to set you up for your days exploration of the many varied places of outstanding natural beauty and interest within South Devon.
Dartmouth is well renowned for offering a varied selection of restaurants, bistros and hostelries catering for all tastes, booking is a must during peak season.
Elim is within easy walking distance to the river front and town centre.
Should you require any further information either regarding facilities or services which are available at Elim or information regarding Local Events please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more than happy to help with your enquiry.
- Off street parking on the drive.
- Stunning River and park views from the double bedroom with king size bed.
- Private bathroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Guest fridge containing a selection of complementary drinks and fresh milk.
- Ironing board, iron and hair dryer provided.
- Television with CD/DVD/Ipod docking facilities.
- Free wireless internet connection.
- Roof terrace commanding panoramic views of the River Dart, Britannia Royal Naval College and Dartmouth town.
- Award Winning Secluded Garden.
- Your own private Lounge.