The Room 01803 833 434
A light and airy room with a king size bed.
A double wardrobe and cupboard provides ample space for a clutter free room. A beautiful view can be seen from the window seats.
Award Winning Garden
Elim was awarded first prize in the Dartmouth’s Britain in Bloom competition “Hidden Garden” 2009.
Here is a selection of the garden.
- Stunning River and park views from the double bedroom with king size bed.
- Private bathroom
- Award Winning Secluded Garden, In 2008 and 2009 your host Rosemary achieved a winning garden with a riot of colour and interesting plants.
- Your own private lounge where you can enjoy a peaceful evening relaxing after your day out.
- Collection and return to local train / coach station is available when booking for 3 nights or more.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Guest fridge containing a selection
- of complementary drinks and fresh milk.
- Ironing board, iron and hair dryer provided.
- Television with CD/DVD/Ipod docking facilities.
- Free wireless internet connection.
- Roof terrace commanding panoramic views of the River Dart, Britannia Royal Naval College and Dartmouth town.
- On-Site parking
- Well behaved pets are welcome with prior arrangement